Ramblings of a much published New Zealand author

21 October 2010

My Books: Little Donny's Bedside Book


When I retired from formal business in 1990 I took up writing books and articles. The articles in this collection were written at spot moments over twenty years until 2010. They were published in newspapers, magazines and blogs. They are largely unchanged and so carry references to on-that-particular-day happenings in modern history. But I might have changed a name or two in order to make them more relevant to present reading.

The book is available from Blurb.com. Go to: www.blurb.com, enter 'Don Donovan' in the search box and my book will appear.


donovan@ihug.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paypal

Blog Archive

Hits Counter

Blogdash

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Albany, New Zealand

BlogThisHere.com

Blog This Here

Blog Flux

Commentary blogs
Blog Directory

Comments

  • <$BlogCommentAuthor$> // <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

Blurb

RANDOM SAMPLINGS F...
By Don Donovan