Ramblings of a much published New Zealand author

02 October 2012

Leaves From My Sketchbooks. 44. Via Matteoti, Todi, Umbria



To the right and out of shot was a group of men re-fitting a shop front. They laughed a lot at my frustration over the crowded street where traffic was constant and constantly blocking my view as I tried to work. I didn't even try to draw the moving traffic, those vehicles are all parked, so you can imagine the chaos of up and down cars trying to negotiate the narrow alley.

At the top of the street is the church of San Fortunato. I didn't paint it because it was one of the hottest days and there was little shade so this is all I took away from Todi.

© DON DONOVAN.     donovan@ihug.co.nz 
www. don-donovan.blogspot.co.nz
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paypal

Blog Archive

Hits Counter

Blogdash

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Albany, New Zealand

BlogThisHere.com

Blog This Here

Blog Flux

Commentary blogs
Blog Directory

Comments

  • <$BlogCommentAuthor$> // <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

Blurb

RANDOM SAMPLINGS F...
By Don Donovan