Ramblings of a much published New Zealand author

06 October 2012

Leaves From My Sketchbooks. 48. Gatehouse, Dover Castle


The moment I opened this page in this very old sketchbook my right thumb started to hurt. Why? Because just after I'd recorded this historic portion of this historic castle my daughter shut my thumb in the car door.

And that, after all this time, is one of the - at times doubtful - delights about posting these pages; you re-live the scene again. Which, when I come to think about it, is why I did these sketches in the first place!

© DON DONOVAN. donovan@ihug.co.nz 
www. don-donovan.blogspot.co.nz
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paypal

Blog Archive

Hits Counter

Blogdash

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Albany, New Zealand

BlogThisHere.com

Blog This Here

Blog Flux

Commentary blogs
Blog Directory

Comments

  • <$BlogCommentAuthor$> // <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

Blurb

RANDOM SAMPLINGS F...
By Don Donovan